Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Make It Work...

Do you remember where you were the first time you found out one or more of your friends were stabbing you in the back? Do you? I do. It was about 5 minutes ago and I finally realized that my supposed "great friends" Guy and Todd were actually avoiding me and going to our favorite place of Mexican treats behind my back. They've always said they had band practice...I feel so stupid for believing them now that I know the truth. Oooh...I feel like my heart's been ripped out of my chest and blended up just like the salsa at El Burrito Jr. I feel as flat as the tortilla that wraps a scrumptious brc burrito. I feel as cold as the ice that chills a medium horchata...COME ON GUYS!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger Mr. DNA said...

Did Todd rat me out???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home