Monday, March 06, 2006

Pond Group

Troubadour here I come! Ezekiel and I have decided to make an excursion up to the forbidden city of Hollywood to be swallowed up in the music of Youth Group and Matt Pond PA. I'm sure it will be fun as always but there are a few matters that could compound our short jaunt.

First off, it might rain tonight. Hell, it could be raining right now and I wouldn't know it due to the nearest window being a half-mile away from my cubicle. Rain wouldn't effect the show, obviously, but it would definitely have a negative effect on our waiting in line before the doors open. Is there such thing as an anti-rain dance?

The second thing that could cause a pain in my brain is the show being sold out. I'm sure it's not sold out because of a bunch of kids who are going to mosh and crowd-surf but that's what partly scares me. My old age requests I sit upstairs whenever possible and if everyone else has the same idea, where will that leave Ezekiel and I?

Now, my intrinsic lame-ness allows me to go to shows very early and sit outside, often with one or two accomplices, hours before the doors even open. Tonight will not have to be any sort of exception, though if it's raining, the pros and cons of such a decision will have to be weighed out on the spot.

In closing, I'd like you (Guy) to know that I'm not truly worried about my journey this evening but have instead used it to fuel a short but entertaining (maybe?) blog entry. On that note, I will now resume (and simultaneously conclude) my lunch break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home